- Belong to the online community of the State iCluster Network.
- Facilitates access to relevant information resources related to the various clusters of the State, such as support programs, certifications, courses, news, events, and publications.
- Allows entailment among representatives of companies, academia, and government.
- Promotes the dissemination of capabilities and the exchange between productive chains.
To create your user account:
- Enter only your personal profile information (not of your project, company, or organization).
Once you sign up and log into the community:
- Upload your profile image (avatar).
- Answer the profile questions to receive personalized recommendations and information.
- Upload an image to personalize the cover of your profile page.
- Participate knowing and connecting with other people.
- Comment and add social objects of your interest.